Vita2 helps you watch Live TV, optimised for unstable connection.
Why use Vita2 Live?
- Performance is optimised for Android Box, Smart TV and Handsets, both remote controller and touch screen are supported.
- Special measures are used to work with unstable internet connection. Vita2 can bring you non-local TV Channels.
- Vita2 has the unique ability to check/verify all the streams/channels listed in your HLS/M3U playlist.
Android APK version
- Android 4.4 or higher
You wouldn’t be frustrated when trying Vita2 Stream to play HLS/m3u playlist, if you had failed to play them due to unstable network connection.
- Work with unstable connection.
Some key tech schemes are utilised to enable Vita2 Stream to work with unstable internet connection. Also for the better performance, Vita2 uses multi-threads to download HLS segments.
- Automatically Validation
Vita2 automatically validates streams/urls within the playlist. You will always be shown a playable list even your ISP updates the channel list from time to time. Moreover, Vita2 will rank the streams/channels according to bandwidth RQD, downloading speed and video quality, etc.
- Vita2 supports nested playlist.
YES, since some ISP provide the clients with nested playlist, the feature make playing hassle-free.
- Auto group streams/channels.
Vita2 can group the streams/channels according to some predefined tags, e.g. favourite, or tags found in the playlist.
Making your own Playlist(.m3u)
What is m3u
M3u by one example
Vita2 Stream supports M3U playlist format. Additionally to standard M3U file format it supports extended M3U playlists with custom attributes.
Here is an example of extended M3U playlist:
EXTINF:-1 tvg-logo="http://www.example.com/path/to/images/001.png" group-title="GroupA",Channel A
EXTINF:-1 tvg-logo="http://www.example.com/path/to/images/002.png" group-title="GroupB,GourpC",Channel B
EXTINF:-1 tvg-logo="http://www.example.com/path/to/images/003.png" group-title="GroupC",Channel C
EXTINF:-1 ,Nested List A
- url-tvg – URL for EPG in JTV (zip) or XMLTV (xml, gz) format. Several URLs may be specified separated by comma
- group-title – Title for channels group
- tvg-logo – Channel logo name (from internal database) or URL to the image that will be used as channel logo
- tvg-name – Name of the channel from EPG, should be equal to the value of “display-name” tag in XMLTV
- tvg-id – XMLTV channel id. When both tvg-id and tvg-name are specified for the same channel, tvg-id will be used.
- tvg-shift – Shift in hours for EPG
Within the above attributes, group-title is the most important one.
EXTINF:-1 group-title="Weather" ,Nested List A
EXTINF:-1 group-title="Shop" ,Nested List B
Finding Existing Playlist
- Google it, possible keywords are: m3u hls playlist iptv
- Find it in github.com
- HLS Streams of VOD type are currently unsupported.
- This app does not provide any list of channels. Please ask your ISP for the specified playlists.
- This app only work with free channels provided by your ISP. It cannot be used to play any paid channels.
- Also Vita2 Stream does not store or share your playlists. All the playlists which you input only store in your devices or your iCloud space.